Scouring water evaporator
for electroplating plants
Scouring water extraction by evaporation
The cost-efficient solution for your electroplating plant: an innovative evaporator developed specifically for electroplating by Peter Salwiczek.
The Rauch GmbH evaporator consists of an evaporator tank of some 1000 litres in volume and, optionally, a collection vat and exhaust fan.
The cost factor
One litre of water to be vaporised requires about 0.7 kW of electricity. The evaporator can handle about 100-300 litres per day at a constant temperature of 60°C.
The Rauch GmbH evaporator complies with EN 60204-1. All components are CE-compliant and certified. We manufacture in accordance with Machinery Directive 98/37CEdel22/06/1998 and electromagnetic compatibility EMC 92/31CEEe93/68/CEE and WHG 19 l.
- External dimensions:1300 x 1010 x 1300 mm (l x w x h)
- Volume: ca. 1000 litres
- Evaporation level: min. 200 mm max. 950 mm
- Evaporation surface: ca. 1m²
- Extraction tap: DN 50
- Insulation: clad with PP
- Operating temperature: 60° C
- Heating: teflon-coated, ca. 2.5 kW, covered heating surface ca. 0.8 m²
- Safety device: PT 100 controller, limiter, minimum level cutout
- Switchbox: plastic casing 375 x 250 x 125 mm, digital display EDIG showing actual value, set value and limiter; 2 contactors, master switch, control switch, 3 automatic circuit breakers, sensor connection, heating connection, motor circuit breaker, power supply: 240 V
- floor collection vat: 1300 x 1010 x 1300 mm, PP, grey
- extractor: PP, grey, 125 mm in diameter, throttle valve, exhauster at 300 m³/hr
The Rauch GmbH evaporator has a delivery period of 2-4 weeks.